Conklin-Intracom is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intracom Telecom, a multi-national telecom solutions provider.
Conklin-Intracom, together with our development team in Athens, Greece, comprise the cdn solutions group advancing three main products: television middleware; encryption; and TV anywhere.
We provide these solutions to telephone, broadband, cable companies, ISPs and private operators globally.
- A global telecommunication systems vendor
- Over 35 years experience in the telecom market
- Strong regional presence throughout EMEA
- Operations in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, Russia, the CIS and Asia-Pacific
- Exports to over 70 countries
- Over 1,800 employees in Greece and abroad
- Core Business Offerings:
- Wireless Network Systems
- Telco Software Solutions
- ICT Services & Solutions
- Vertical organization with from-idea-to-market capability
- Average 7-9% of revenue on annual R&D investments
- Research Labs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, allowing rapid prototype development & validation of advanced telecommunication products
- Leading participation in more than 120 international R&D projects
- International R&D partnerships with major technology manufacturers and leading academic institutions