Mobile World Congress Americas 2017
September 12-14, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Smarter Connected Societies
Smart Radios | Smart Software Platforms & Solutions | Smart City & Compound Solutions | Full Range of Antennas
With 40 years of experience and significant R&D investments for the development of Smarter Connected Societies, Intracom Telecom has quite a few innovations to share with you at MWC Americas 2017 on September 12-14, in San Francisco.
Join us at stand S.116 in South Hall to learn how you can:
1. ACCELERATE the delivery of Gigabit connectivity to homes wirelessly while avoiding the “pains” of licensed spectrum;
2. OUTPERFORM competition with multipoint wireless access for homes and SMEs, with quick and easy installation;
3. INNOVATE through our SDN/NFV powered solution to offer Virtualized Wi-Fi Access and benefit from cost savings as well as services differentiation;
4. LEVERAGE our Unified IoT Orchestration & Monetization platform to optimize operations, maximize revenue & efficiently control applications in diverse IoT domains;
5. DEPLOY Smart City services including smart lighting, waste management, sound monitoring and smart parking while generating new revenue streams for the city;
6. BENEFIT from our “Compound Solutions” to facilitate citizens’ everyday life while enhancing subscribers’ mobile experience with Conklin-Intracom multi-screen IPTV/OTT video delivery platform.
Come along to meet our team and learn more about our innovations!