Facilitating New Services Realization!
Today, operators need technologies that allow them to easily cope with the network changes and to rapidly deploy new profitable services. ServiceWeaver™, a Value-Added Service (VAS) creation and integration platform, enables operators and CSP's to rapidly deploy new services and address OSS / BSS integration needs. It assists operators to cope with the rapid changes in the mobile and fixed telecommun-ications market, preserving their existing hardware and software investments, facilitating integration of new and legacy systems, and enabling the creation of VAS services in very short time-to-market deadlines.
ServiceWeaver™ leverages the best of today's distributed and state-of-the-art technologies, thus reducing the integration and new development project investments. A ServiceWeaver™ VAS application incorporates business logic and provides the pattern and execution sequence for servicing an incoming request from any client, within a diverse environment.
Short VAS deployment time allows operators beat the competition and be the first to launch new innovative and exciting applications.
- The existing service logic is easily customized to keep track of the fast-changing marketing requirements.
- Single platform can run numerous services for reduced OpEx and administration complexity.
- System scalability and license flexibility.
- Highly-sophisticated architecture:
- High-throughput performance
- Low-latency responses
- Best-of-breed open source technologies
- No single point of failure
- (Active - Active configuration)
- Adaptable request load
- Java SDK
- Intelligent Request Routing technology for managing traffic and protocols from and to all external systems
- Web-based rules SDK for adding intelligence and adaptability to changes to all deployed VAS services
- Centralized management and monitoring system.
- Joint development (Operator - Intracom Telecom).
- Hot deployment feature allows new services to run live without downtime.
The ServiceWeaver™ platform enables telecom operators and ISPs to rapidly develop profitable SOA-based solutions and VAS applications. Typical applications and solutions, which have been implemented with the ServiceWeaver™ platform, include:
- SmartCampaign™: Campaign Management System.
- ActionRuler™: Policy Management System.
- SWAP (ServiceWeaver™ Advance Provisioning): Self Care & Provisioning Services.
- HUBS: User Location & Bandwidth Reporting System.
- NTS: Network Testing System.
- Availability Tool: Product Eligibility & Service Availability Tool.
- Report Tool: For collecting data (CDRs, EDRs, logs, etc.) from any source and designing reports.
- iRBT™: Application for color Ring-Back Tone (RBT) offering a full set of features out-of-the-box.
- SmartRing™: Ad-sponsored Ring-Back Tone (RBT).
- Bulk SMS/MMS: Enterprise solution for massively sending short messages to customers.
- BillPrint™: Prepaid Bill presentation.
- Mobile Portal: Application for designing and deploying mobile portals.
- USSD Portal: Application for designing and deploying USSD portals with browsing menus.